All clients receive the following deliverables as part of their per question costs: assistance with writing questions, standard demographic questions, a methodology report, and a cleaned dataset.
Clients may choose to add on the following reporting options for an additional cost:
- Qualtrics reports, a web-based reporting option, include data visualizations and web links to share with others (no statistical testing) (web link) - Qualtrics report example (opens in a new window)
- Full results report with analysis by all 18 demographic questions. Includes statistical testing and a narrative with charts and tables (PDF) - Results report example (opens in a new window)
- Basic results report with analysis by 6 key demographic questions (age, sex, ethnicity/race, education, income, and region), which includes statistical testing and a narrative with charts and tables (PDF). This is the same as the full results report but with fewer demographic questions included in the report.
- Customized basic results report with analysis by 6 demographic questions chosen by the researcher/organization, which includes statistical testing and a narrative with charts and tables (PDF). This is the same as the full results report but with fewer demographics included in the report.
- Infographic style report, which includes the required statistical analysis to produce visualizations and brief narrative explanations of the data (PDF) - Infographic style report example (opens in a new window)
- Investigator, featuring Tableau gives clients the opportunity to explore data quickly and efficiently using dynamic visualization. There’s no need to go out to Excel and build tables, calculate responses, and create graphs. Investigator lets you skip all of those steps, allowing you to jump right into the analysis. Investigator example (opens in a new window)
- Frequencies or means (depends on the question) of survey results (Microsoft Excel)
- Cross-tabulation tables by standard demographic questions and frequencies/means (no statistical testing) (Microsoft Excel)
- Cross-tabulation tables by survey questions (no statistical testing; note: this is only available to clients who request cross-tabulation tables by standard demographic questions) (Microsoft Excel)
- Word cloud for open-ended question (JPG or PDF)
- Weighting on a demographic variable (ethnicity, race, political party, etc.)*
- Recoding responses into a new variable (Included in dataset)
- Presentation of results (PPT included)
*This option is not available for Lion Poll Lite.
For more information or a FREE cost estimate, please contact Steph Wehnau, Director of the Center for Survey Research, at 717-948-4323 or email@example.com.